Quick Test Pro Automation Frameworks are of following types -
1) Linear Scripting - Record & Playback
2) Test Library Architecture Framework.
3) Data-Driven Testing Framework - Input and expected output data is provided in rows and columns. This data can be fetched from data base or excel sheets or flat files.
4) Keyword-Driven or Table-Driven Testing Framework - As the name suggests , this approach is based on keywords or action words specified in a table like structure.
5) Hybrid framework which is a combination of few or all of the above frameworks